Tuesday, September 13, 2011

1/2 way done with first 30 day rotation!

Hi!  Life has COMPLETELY gotten in the way of my blogging!  I apologize!  I do assure you that I HAVE been working out!  EVERY SINGLE DAY!  I haven’t figured out how to get a day off…i think I might have to figure that out soon.  Here’s my current workout schedule:

Monday:  Run/jog 28 min  (week 8 of Couch to 5k)

Tuesday:  ChaLean Extreme Burn 1

Wednesday:  Run/jog 28 min

Thursday:  ChaLean Extreme Burn 2

Friday:  Run/jog 28 min/ChaLean Extreme Burn it Off/Extreme Abs

Saturday ChaLean Extreme 3

Sunday:  ChaLean Extreme Intervals/Recharge (yoga/stretching)

Hmmm…maybe if I move my Chalene Extreme up one day, I can have Sundays off…that’d be nice!

On to other news…I’m STILL replacing one meal a day with Shakeology!  I LOVE it and look forward to it every day!  It REALLY curbs my chocolate craving!!  I L.O.V.E. it!!!

AND…I will soon be teaching two classes at our local gym!  Turbo Kick (the class versiion of Turbo Jam/Fire) and a toning class!  I’m very excited and nervous!  I’ve wanted to teach classes for about 2 years now, so this is something I’ve been thinking about!  Now I just get to put it all together!  The toning class will begin NEXT WEEK!  The cardio will start the first week of October!!  Wish me luck!

I’ve lost about 2 lbs since I started this blog!  I’m excited to see how many inches in a few weeks when I measure again!!!  I feel a TON better and eating healthier has truly changed my life.  Today has been an OFF day for eating.  Last night my kids begged for coookies…i only had stuff to make Nutella cookies.  They ended up being 100 calories EACH!  Today I’ve had 3.5!!!  ughhhhh.  I also am out of salad…so I had some of the mini pizzas I made them out of biscuits.  i should have just eaten a sandwich…:(  I really look forward to my salads at each meal.  MUST GO TO STORE!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment